Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Worlds to Call Home

Once in awhile something draws you out of your silence. The past few months I've experienced things but haven't really been able to explain them other than knowing that God is moving in me. It's hard to really pinpoint when it all started happening but there have been a few defining moments in my life where I really knew that God was talking to me and that I was changing. The first real defining moment would be when I lost my voice for 2 weeks, the summer of 2008 while I was living/working in Michigan.

During that time I heard God's voice, received my spiritual calling, and began my first metamorphosis into the woman God was creating inside me. That following year I had visions of a butterfly engulfed in flames, I understood this to be me and as I turned 21 I got it tattooed on my back. There are many things that I do that people don't understand, that they tend to think are weird or driven by something I've made up. However, that butterfly tattoo was a divine calling and that's why I got it.

In the past few months I've received other visions and had visits from demons. If you don't believe in that then it's okay, but I know that a demon visited me this summer and now I know why. Something gigantic is happening inside me, it's hard to explain to people that don't understand but I'm being transformed. That demon that visited was trying to destroy me. Demons feed on fear. I was so scared this summer because my visions were freaking me out and challenging everything I understood to be true. Some people's first thought might be that I was tripping or rolling during these visions, not true, but I guess people will believe what they want.

Right now, I'm in the midst of something huge and so is everyone else, they're just not as aware of it. I now understand why I've had the visions I've had. Why I've thought the things that I have. It's all part of a huge divine plan and I couldn't be more excited for what is going on.

I've already experienced exactly what was warned of me, people doubting me, relationships shifting and breaking down, fear trying to own me, but the positives I've experienced are unfathomable. I've experienced a healing of my soul, an overtaking of my energy, a joy that's unspeakable and a confidence in the Lord that I can't even explain to you. I'm transforming and God is holding my heart in his hand and has given me a peace that is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment