Thursday, July 25, 2013

Coming Up Roses

I can remember just a few months ago when Beverly and I were in the midst of broken down cars, overdrawn bank accounts, medical leave and general work stress and our constant prayer was just for things to get easier.

Often times as Christians we walk for so long that we take our struggle for granted. Beverly and I would pray for each other that our worries would subside and we could just breathe easy. During that time we would listen to WBGL together and encourage each other to keep our faith.

This week, specifically today, it seems like our faith and patience has been rewarded. Just this week alone I am ending one job, starting another, moving into a loft, reuniting with my duck after 5 months and packing and cleaning endlessly.

Beverly is celebrating her own transitions, with a new apartment, new job and blossoming relationship. It seems like we are indeed growing up.

Today I left the job I have been at for nearly two years. Through this job I have met my two best friends and ultimately my dearest duck. It has been a hard two years but I have grown, learned and transformed so much that I have to look back on it fondly. I am starting a new chapter right now. I am moving, starting a new job and opening up so many pages in my life. I can't wait to see where this road takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment