Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mustard Seeds

Considering the last two weeks have been a total and complete blur of God just blessing me left and right in every aspect of my entire life, I'll try to sum it up as best as I can...with a list. 

1) I felt God calling me to move back to my hometown, get more involved with my church youth group, specifically the teenage girls. 

2) I finish my internship for my master's program in 9 days. 

3) I started applying to post-grad jobs in Bloomington, praying along the way that God's will be done and would be completely and totally obvious to me.

4) In a matter of 7 days I applied, was interviewed and hired onto a wonderful company in Bloomington that is literally perfect for me. God showed me along the way that it was his will, by sharing that my new supervisors I'll be working with are also strong Christian women. 

5) Last week at church my youth pastor asked me to step up and be a leader on the youth trip to King's Island this week. In a matter of three days I had wonderful coworkers switching shifts to accomodate the days off needed to go on the trip. 

6) I found the perfect apartment. I viewed it. I needed a deposit. I prayed. I saw mustard seeds everywhere and my family and friends came together to get me the deposit. 

7) I made my application and my deposit to the leasing office literal moments before someone else went  to apply. 

8) The apartment is mine pending the approval of my application. Yesterday when I went to look at it with one of my bff's the key I got from the leasing office didn't open the door. In perfect timing the neighbor to my future apartment let me in the front door and then I was able to see the apartment. 

9) It is completely gorgeous. 

It's so amazing how God just shows me each and every day how big and loving He is. Two weeks ago I didn't know where I was going. Now I'm weeks away from moving back home, into a beautiful apartment, blocks away from my best friend, my new job, my church and grandma. I couldn't be happier. 


Oh...this would be my view every day when I walked out my front door :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment