Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Return to the Blogosphere

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have returned. 

After nearly two years away from Blogger I have been pulled back in by the requests of friends. I vowed to return after the wedding hoopla and after I got settled into my graduate work, and not being one to break promises, here I am! 

In redesigning my blog, titling it, gathering a theme, etc., I managed to maintain some concepts from my tumblr and integrate some new ideas as well. I lucked out big time and got the same url as tumblr. *grins* I decided to embrace my ongoing quest to live and integrate it to my new last name. As for the tagline? I'm sure those of you who know me, which I can only assume is everyone reading this, you've probably already figured out the references. 

I'm excited to get back into blogging. It is definitely therapeutic for me and it allows me to connect to my fellow bloggers Katherine  and Abby. I have a few goals for this blog, mainly: 
1. As an outlet for my creativity 
2. An adventure in newlywedhood (not even a word) and world traveling 
3. A how-to on living and laughing (things I happen to be quite good at) 
4. An experiment, work in progress, happy place 

I'd love to eventually become someone who has this thrilling blog that people I don't know have interest in for some reason. Only time will tell, but as for me, Imma be me. 

I'd appreciate it if you kept me accountable. If I'm missing for awhile hit me up on Facebook or Twitter and tell me to get my butt back into blogging. 

Tomorrow will be official post #1 where I reintroduce myself, my current job, my life, and maybe share some pics! I'll tell you what. It's going to be saweeeeeeeeeet!


No comments:

Post a Comment